CASA is the recognized Parent/Teacher organization for the Dennett School. The Community and School Association was formed by a group of interested parents and serves as a liaison between the school and community. CASA fosters communication between the school and the community, encourages excellence in education, and provides financial support to special school projects. For further information about CASA, please contact the school at 781-585-3659 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How You Can Help
There are many ways you can help C.A.S.A. achieve its goals.
- Each time you purchase or sell an item for a fundraiser;
- Each time you attend an event;
- Each time you donate an item to use in a drawing at an event;
- Each time you send in your Box Tops for Education and upload a receipt to the App;
- Each time you use the Shoparoo app, simply scan receipts when you shop!
- Each time you donate clothing, shoes and textiles at the BaystateTextiles bin at DES.
- Each time you donate an hour of your time to sell tickets or food at an event.
- Each time you use Goodsearch.com. Change your homepage to www.goodsearch.com and earn money just for using Goodsearch as a search engine!
- Each time you use your Stop & Shop cards. Register your Stop & Shop card at https://stopandshop.com/ Click sign in and register your card. Use the school code 10558.
These may seem like simple things, but each one is a contribution and allows us to fund the many educational and recreational programs C.A.S.A. sponsors for the benefit of the Dennett children, the Dennett staff, and the Plympton Community.
Officers and Sub-Committees
Chairperson: Sarah Prario 774-454-1976
Co-Chairs: Emily Peters 508-269-6205 and Charlene Standish 781-389-8282
Secretary: Position Open
Treasurer: Jen Lastennet 781-588-2711 and Angelo Boccalini 781-664-4492
Room Parent Coordinator: Kristen Belcher 617-212-6362
Publicist: Position Open
Enrichment Program Coordinator: Position Open
Redeemables Coordinator: Sonja Flood (Box Tops for Education; Labels for Education; Tyson Labels)
Volunteer Coordinator: Position Open
Fundraising Support: Tara Lorenz 617-947-1756
School Council Liaison:
Faculty Liaisons: Meghan Piccinin, Janemarie Sylvester & Andrea Clawson