CASA is the recognized Parent/Teacher organization for the Dennett School. The Community and School Association was formed by a group of interested parents and serves as a liaison between the school and community. CASA fosters communication between the school and the community, encourages excellence in education, and provides financial support to special school projects. For further information about CASA, please contact the school at 781-585-3659 or email them at email@example.com .
How You Can Help
There are many ways you can help C.A.S.A. achieve its goals.
- Each time you purchase or sell an item for a fundraiser;
- Each time you attend an event;
- Each time you donate an item to use in a drawing at an event;
- Each time you send in your Box Tops for Education;
- Each time you send in an empty printer ink cartridge;
- Each time you use your registered Target Credit card;
- Each time you shop online through www.onecause.com; and
- Each time you donate an hour of your time to sell tickets or food at an event.
These may seem like simple things, but each one is a contribution and allows us to fund the many educational and recreational programs C.A.S.A. sponsors for the benefit of the Dennett children, the Dennett staff, and the Plympton Community.
Officers and Sub-Committees
Chairperson: Sarah Prario 774-454-1976
Co-Chairperson: Emily Peters
Secretary: Christine Belliveau
Treasurer: Jen Lastennet 781-588-2711
Room Parent Coordinator: Kristen Belcher
Publicist: Position Open
Enrichment Program Coordinator: Christine Belliveau
Redeemables Coordinator: Sonja Flood (Box Tops for Education; Labels for Education; Tyson Labels)
Volunteer Coordinator: Position Open
Fundraising Coordinator: Position Open
School Council Liaison:
Faculty Liaisons: Meghan Piccinin, Janemarie Sylvester